If you need to find a doctor, the US Hereditary Angioedema Association can help you find an HAE specialist in your area.

Have an appointment soon?

Complete the Doctor Discussion Guide and share it with your doctor to help start a conversation about HAE.

TIP: Ask your doctor about getting an HAE Identification Card and keep it with you at all times in case of an emergency.

Diagnosis letters

Bring these customizable letters to your HAE specialist to complete so you can let other doctors, dentists, or your child’s school know about the condition.

Download diagnosis letters

Managing HAE

Learn how you can manage HAE and the types of treatments available.

See treatment options

Get more information

Register to receive updates and more information about HAE.

Sign up
You are about to leave AllAboutHAE.com

Do you want to continue?